Saturday, July 16, 2011

Starting Day 4 with a WEIGHT CHECK!

Never thought I'd EVER say "Whoo-hoo, it's weigh in day!" -well, sarcastically maybe, but not SERIOUSLY.  This morning, I did!  I had a hard time going to sleep last night just thinking about it and getting so excited.  The reason I was excited was because I KNEW I had lost pounds and inches just from the difference I was seeing in my clothes.  (IN 3 DAYS!!)

Nathan likes to sleep in a little later on Saturday mornings usually.  Not this morning...he got up and went straight to the bathroom scale. Ha! He came back & said "Get up! Go weigh!" So I stopped hiding my excitement, jumped up and headed for the scale.  Afterward, we both stood there in the bathroom looking at each other with cheesy grins, like "Are you believing this?!!" Then I took off to get the measuring tape-the part I was MOST looking forward to!

Okay, here's the part you're probably waiting for.  I won't stall any longer and tell you all about how we argued... "NO, my WAIST is HERE-not there!! This is where you measured me the first time!" etc... SO, we've been doing this for three days; today started our fourth day and Nathan is down 4.6 lbs and 6 inches! I am down 3.4 lbs and 5 3/4 inches!  THAT'S JUST IN THREE DAYS!! We are really excited about our progress and how easy it has been.  (ahem, no exercising! ...well, actually I did walk a little one day but that was it.)

Aside from being thrilled about our own progress, I am SO looking forward to seeing the others who've decided to join us in the past couple of days reach their weight loss goals too.  It's going to be awesome celebrating our accomplishments together!!  This is SO MUCH FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment